quarta-feira, 25 de junho de 2008

Heloo again... here I am to talk about my worry problems... honestly... it's a suck I know! But sometimes it's my only one hauted...
today I have another fight with my mother... she's impossible! I really think that I hate her! She's don't care about what happenig with me... it's sad to see a mom scream with her daugther everytime that her seem each other... It's sad to admited but my mother probally hate me... and her won't try to pretending that she loved me... no... how many time I won't heard a simple "I love you"...only my friend say this with me... I loved my friends more then I love my mom... it's normal? isn't the family come first? Not to me... what I can do? to stop with this? stop whit that annoy fights? I'm go to school just look horrible! because she... I just wanna a mom who's care with me... I just wanna a family... a really and normal familly. Why? why I dont have this? please someone told me! Well that's all! I wanna study!

Kisses...

Love ya

=******

Nenhum comentário: